Chandler 202- Office Building
This 3-story class 'A' office building, part of the overall FRIP. The building was constructed as a shell building with finished common spaces. A center lobby connects the two entrances with linear patterns.
The building forms a street edge to the overal FRIP master plan. The floor plans of the office building are designed with large open floor plates of approximately 45,000-48,000 s.f.
- Completion Date: 2015
- Client: Kieckhefer Company
- Structural Engineer: Caruso Turley Scott
- Mecahnical: Mechanical Designs
- Electrical: Tony Woo Engineering
- Civil: Premier
- Landscape: Gordon Jones
- Interior Designer: Goguen Design Studio
- Contractor: Willmeng
- Location: Chandler, AZ
- Category: Commercial