Cornwell Corporate Center
This center includes 3 buildings built in two phases. The first phase of the overall site consisted of Buildings A & B (two 1-story buildings), and the second phase included Building C, which is a 2-story office building. The project sits on a 4.97 acre site and has a total of 62,340 sf of built office space.
Phase 1 was built out with speculative office space of various sizes. They were set up so it would be easy to combine multiple suites in the future.
Phase 2 was built as a Class ”A” shell building with common services and circulation. It was later built out with a single tenant on the first floor and two on the second floor.
- Completion Date, Phase I: 2003
- Completion Date, Phase II: 2005
- Structural: Caruso, Turley & Scott Consulting Engineers
- Mechanical/Plumbing: Air-Zona Systems Engineering
- Electrical: Tony Woo Engineering
- Landscape Architect: Gordon Jones Landscape Architect
- Contractor: Colton Constructors
- Client: Cornwell Corporation
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ
- Category: Commercial, Master Planning