Fountainhead Corporate Park
This project is the major rehabilitation of 3 existing concrete tilt panel, industrial buildings in Tempe that were built in the 1970’s. The buildings were modernized and converted into office building. New openings were cut into the buildings to open up the spaces and bring in light. More efficient glass was used in the windows. The walls and roof were insulated to make them more energy efficient. The project was built to receive a LEED Siler Level certification. The 3 buildings provide approximately 26,000 sf of office space. The site is approximately 2.55 acres and it was reconfigured to provide access off of the main street and provide the additional parking required for the proposed office use.
Building #1 was converted into a multi-tenant building that could be divided into 1,500 sf spaces or larger.
Building #2 was converted in to a single tenant office space for a construction company. The roof structure was cut free from the walls and raised approximately 3 feet to create a more open and modern office space. We also added approximately 1,200 sf to the existing building.
Building #3 was converted into a single tenant office building for an electric cooperative.
- Completion Date: 2011
- Location: Tempe, Arizona
- Structural: Bakkum Noelke Consulting Engineers
- Mechanical: ERG Engineers
- Electrical: Tony Woo Engineering
- Civil: Site Consultants Engineering
- Landscape Architect: Gordon Jones Landscape Architect
- Contractor: Colton Constructors, Inc.
- Client: Cornwell Corporation
- Category: Commercial, Master Planning, Adaptive Reuse