Rose Garden East Commerce Park
This was a 15 acre development that was divided into 6 parcels. Three of the parcels were sold off and the remaining 3 were developed with a building on each of the 3 parcels. The buildings were concrete tilt panel buildings that were designed to accommodate a variety of office and industrial tenants.
- Completion Date: 1999
- Structural: Caruso, Turley & Scott Consulting Engineers
- Mechanical/Plumbing: Mechanical Designs
- Electrical: Tony Woo Engineering
- Civil: Terra Consultants
- Landscape Architect: Gordon Jones Landscape Architect
- Contractor: Caviness Construction, Inc.
- Client: Cornwell Corporation
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ
- Category: Commercial, Master Planning