Venida Business Park at Crosspoint
This is the first 10 acre development of a larger 120 acre development. This first phase is designed as a five building campus. Each building was designed for a variety of uses and tenant sizes. The buildings were designed utilizing a combination of brick, stucco, and metal accents. The five buildings total 84,087 s.f.
The shell buildings were then built out to accomodate many different uses.\
Building A was built as a nursing school for Franklin Pierce University.
Building B is the City of Goodyear Courts facility and City Council Chambers.
Building C is the City of Goodyear Library facility.
Building D is the City of Goodyear Building and Planning Departments.
Building E is the City of Goodyear Fire and Police Departments.
- Completion Date: 2007
- Client: Cornwell Corporation
- Structural Engineer: Caruso Turley & Scott Consulting Engineers
- Mecahnical: Akribis Engineers
- Electrical: Tony Woo Engineering
- Civil: Fleet Fisher Engineering
- Landscape: Laskin & Associates
- Contractor: Colton Construction
- Rendering: Dozal Art
- Location: Goodyear, AZ
- Category: Commercial, Master Planning