Vista Bonita Office Park
This project is an infill on the last remaining parcel in a commercial development in north Scottsdale. It is a 1.87 acre site with a wash running along the south and west side of the property. The west, north, and east sides of the property are adjacent to commercial developments and there is a residential development to the south.
The building area is divided into two separate 2-story buildings organized around a central courtyard. The buildings are stucco to blend with the adjacent with metal and stone accents. The 2 buildings are 25,000 s.f and are served by exterior walkways and divided up into multiple office tenants per floor.
- Completion Date: 2003
- Structural Engineer: Caruso Turley & Scott Consulting Engineers
- Mecahnical: Mechanical Design Engineers
- Electrical: Tony Woo Engineering
- Civil: Pinnacle Engineering
- Landscape: Gordon Jones Landscape Architect
- Contractor: Renaissance Companies
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ
- Category: Commercial, Master Planning